Thursday, June 26, 2014

What Made Me Choose Pure Romance?

The day my kit arrived in the mail (Apr, 2014)

Since I have been asked this question a lot, I thought I'd start my 1st official blog post by answering it.  The question is, "What made you choose this type of business to sale?"   Well...

I experienced my 1st "relationship enhancement" party over 10 years ago.  I enjoyed to party so much, I immediately hosted my own.  I knew then I wanted to be in this business.  But life happened so 10 years later when the opportunity a rose, I joined the Pure Romance family.

Oh, I guess I still didn't really say why I wanted to get in this "type" of business, huh?  This "type" of business hooked me 10 years ago, but this company really sold me in April 2014.  So I love what Pure Romance sells, but I really find it commendable how the founder of Pure Romance focuses on women's sexual health.  I love the Pure Romance Mission; empower, educate, and entertain (women).

- And that is why I choose to be a Pure Romance consultant!

No comments:

Post a Comment